Thursday, December 17, 2009

SUPERPOST

I'm not sure this post is going to be especially spectacular, but it is the post-domini, so it needs umph, I suppose.

This has been a tremendous learning experience, the entire process of this project.

From the earliest stages of planning to these last few weeks of crunch time, I have observed every step from my own perspective and and watched myself grow simultaneously in response to difficulties I faced in making decisions and planning.

Nah, this isn't going to be my last blog. It is enough of my product that I'm going to keep updating it until presentation day, hopefully more frequently than I have been able to recently.

THIS WEEK:
1. I won't have steady internet, but I will be able to get online, so I need to make sure I get my second draft finished and sent to Mr. Schade [before] Christmas.
2. Reflection/ Research: Omnivore's dilemma??
3. Refer to various rubrics throughout drafting and research process this week.
4. time now for the thoroughest reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment